GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol, I thought you were giving us all a holiday? Perhaps...

1. 4,485 Posts.
    Skol, I thought you were giving us all a holiday?
    Perhaps instead stating what you think I will say, which to be honest is a little bit creepy, listen to what I actually say.
    Your chart is utter garbage, as are most of your posts. Can't be clearer than that Skol.
    Seeing as you haven't given us the holiday you promised us all. I'll put you on permanent leave.

On gold, definitely underperforming considering what is going on around the globe. Even looking at a chart in Euro or Aussie terms its only holding flat. Equity markets have just limped over their previous highs & again are looking a bit flakey imo & perhaps another correction, or is it really just a continuation, time will tell. ECB to disappoint on stimulus is my bet with no QE program & equities to get thumped as a result.
    ISIS war to heat up, Ukraine still hot, as is Syria. At least Gaza looks like easing for now. USD definitely a strong headwind for gold, but suspect USD rally may take a bit of a breather. So far gold has held $1275, however considering everything going other than dollar strength, gold should be a lot higher & its not. Physical demand will pick up as it always does this time of year so that may swing the pendulum back in favor of the bulls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.