GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thankfully I have little patience for fools and placed Skol on...

1. 1,273 Posts.
    Thankfully I have little patience for fools and placed Skol on ignore some time ago. He must have some time on his hands. If he redirected the time to legitimate research on companies he'd probably make some money but I find his information on the gold market & economics inaccurate.

Eric Sprott is a billionaire and made the majority of his money in precious metals. Those are his credentials. He's made his money and will continue to make money. Maybe we should get Skol to open up his accounts so we can compare the performance?

There's no doubt Sprott & Co have lost money in the last 2-3 years but they are still incrediably successful and no one gets it right 100% of the time and I challenge anyone who says otherwise.

At at the end of the day the choice is very clear to me. Listen to and take serious consideration to those who are successful & have travelled the path many times. Block out the noise & fools (anonymous fools on a public forum included). Very simple strategy and success always leaves clues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.