ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Current shareprice

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Instead of little nit picking posts perhaps stop and look at the facts of why the sp may be where it is post Rights announcement.

As I have already posted the broker data shows two main sellers that only began selling after 30th November when Rights funding was announced.

This is IMO the main reason sp has churned over past two months

To date Morgan Stanley has sold 12.5m shares = $948k

CLSA has sold 3.8m shares = $295k

There are obviously others of smaller amounts but these two are the main two and especially Morgan Stanley who has weighed down the daily selling as most days MS was the only large seller.

Leaves a couple of questions - How many did they need to sell?

Who is it selling - As the Morgan Stanley holder must have had over 12m shares to start with so that limits who

Does the MS seller which pretty much looks to be the one seller have any link to the comment in the quarterly about the outstanding $1.7m

"As at the date of this report, proceeds of the Entitlement Offer shortfall placement facilities remain due in the amount of $1.7m"

Anyway - Instead of arguing over why the sp is where it is I am just looking at the data

No doubt when they have finished the selling sp will change quickly - Perhaps this seller is providing an exceptional opportunity amid the bickering

n.b. MS was not a seller on 1st Feb

Combine this with certain posters that get vocal near the bottom pivots and lets wait and see

ADO Broker data.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.