PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Current SP appreciation

1. 4,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6550
    Ok how about this as a theory...Like a few of you here I've been wondering why the SP has gone up so much in the last few weeks?

Yes yes I know we have some pretty awesome news coming up just around the corner...

1) Not one but two IND Phase 3 trials
    2) Imminent Filing (ok this may be still a couple of months away) with our own TGA for chance of first time revenue which could happen for us mid next year sometime?

But could this following thesis be a factor in addition to the anticipation of the above:

On around Sep 10th we got the news that the FDA are allowing us to dose up ten American patients. Lets think about the timing for this....its 2 injections per week for 6 weeks, correct? So we also know by some great feedback here and elsewhere that the effects start to take place on or around the 4th injection. That puts at the end of the second week...The second week is 14 days from the first injection (stay with me here) which is 10 + 14 = 24th...that's sometime around now..maybe a little sooner in some cases depending on when those first patients got their first injection.What I'm getting at, if it isn't obvious yet, is that there may be a good chance that these guys are feeling better already? Don't forget scientifically a 30% reduction in pain is deemed to be 'significant' and would result in a patient feeling a 'significant' amount of lower pain...This could mean that they are now telling their friends and loved ones about this.Don't forget these guys are celebs, they are footballers and have some sway both in terms of their personal assets and their influence.This could be resulting in an increase demand for our shares as the word spreads, normally I would'nt say it could make a difference, whats 10 ppl, but they are celbs and have money, you think our footballers are on good wickets..they would be 10 X over there.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Onwards and upwards we have a long way but a good way to go my friends
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 23/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.