CYM 5.56% 3.8¢ cyprium metals limited

Thanks for reporting back folks. Couldn't make it this year, but...

1. 2,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Thanks for reporting back folks. Couldn't make it this year, but hope to in 2024.

I appreciate Bazza getting up there and presenting the scenario that led to suspension : likely in a "good market" it would have gotten up , and once we hit the turbulence it deteriorated/changed late in the game. Perhaps we needed a Clive at that stage of the game. 20/20 hindsight anyway, and we would have whacked Baz for it if he pulled out of the process too. Did he address this element in any detail?

If we can get some movements towards de-escalation in Ukraine/Russia, great for the world naturally, and nourishment for markets, IMO would really turn the corner and move the project along with renewed vigour. Progress will be slow and steady in the meantime, although just too much copper and infrastructure there to ignore with any Cu buoyancy that may lie ahead.

Back on deck in a few months maybe? Gives an option to participate in a raise or add some more LT. Major mining project construction: those things take years to build from scratch, so don't mind the timeline presented in the AGM, even with some flex in it given the site infrastructure that is there at Nifty and the head start it affords. CYM production of copper coinciding with a period of increasing demand coming with electrification.

Slow and steady progress, fine by me. Thanks again for the notes from AGM from our trusty correspondent. Back to you in the studio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $57.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 4.1¢ 3.2¢ $890.7K 24.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100204 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 9.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 4.1¢ 3.2¢ 14339517
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.