Up date.... waited all day and heard nothing, texted...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    Up date.... waited all day and heard nothing, texted brother....still heard nothing.
    Just rang him at home and he said a doctor popped in, in the morning, he does not know if he has had tests done or how many but no word about kidneys.

One nurse mentioned nerve synaptic?? (spelling)
    He has been sedated, as he is getting flash backs from the war....he can be a hand full then until he returns to his sweet self.

We will hopefully find out more tomorrow but he will have to go into respite for awhile.
    The last hospital he was in he cause a bit of trouble...... those poor nurses....it's when he goes back in time.

My brother even said that when he was at home and he had to try to give him his B/P meds he could not understand and said to my brother that he was worse than my mum....and Hitler.

The good thing is he is not in too much pain.....oh what do you do???

Thank you... everyone so much....the idea about the Flintstones is great, even if he is asleep, it might keep his thoughts away from the war.

I might ring the hospital again tonight....and will keep you posted......thanks again, lots of love milo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.