PTX 4.65% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Hmmmm... not too sure about this @BigDaniel, with full respect...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hmmmm... not too sure about this @BigDaniel, with full respect in response. Your comment about "cash flow is good" certainly requires revisiting. A look at the recent December Activities Report / Appendix 4C isn't showing much on that aspect, unless I'm reading it wrong. Am I missing something apart from item #1.7 (government grant / tax incentive) and item #2.2 (disposal of the term deposit), which would most likely be once-offs?

That combined with new lows below October lows (did anyone notice a trigger of a stop loss of one million shares when that occurred?) and we have the share price straddling those lows again at this point. I could be wrong with this call, but overall lower lows and a continual downtrend doesn't bode well - personally out (closed out previous position) and minimising risk having lost faith in management.

Wishing all holders all of the best (certainly do hope to see patient treatment optimised in this tough to treat patient population) and hoping that yesterday's daily candle actually forms a higher low on the daily chart compared to 5th February when the October lows were breached. That, with a decent response at the upcoming earnings call, IMHO, is the only hope to turn around the technicals on this chart. All of the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $31.43K 775.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13923 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ 286775
Last updated 12.33pm 10/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.