CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

TheFlyingdutch, Thanks for your reply. I agree the cornerstone...

1. 800 Posts.
    TheFlyingdutch,

Thanks for your reply.

I agree the cornerstone investor agreement should help speed up the learning curve however after watching the documentary I felt that the comments by the lab coat man dismissing proposals for help from experienced people were a bit arrogant, IMO.

Having missed the initial MM stock run I am very interested and have been researching all ASX listed MM companies/market with the intention of securing positions during the tax time carnage or thereafter and liked, what I could see, with the indoor set up techniques being utilised by CAN as they showed me that someone with experience was involved in the construction.

However construction alone doesn’t cut the mustard and from what I can see so far from the team they have quite a bit to learn and to look after shareholders should employ the very best/experienced growers early on as time is always of the essence, IMO, plus installs confidence from shareholders moving forward.

I have no idea why the technical advice to date hasn’t been engaged but it should because growing reliable commercial quantities and quality indoors isn’t as easy as some may suggest or think.
    I am not down ramping rather looking for constructive criticism to help me better identify if this will/could be investment quality in the future.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.