EXT 9.09% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

ozMick, the more IT knowledge the better. And i couldn't agree...

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

ozMick, the more IT knowledge the better.

And i couldn't agree more with you around the cloud.

The cloud is happening, it is the future, there is absolutely zero question about that.

But as you mentioned, CBA isn't going to move their entire system into the cloud, not yet anyway.

I would be very surprised if any serious company isn't migrating various amounts of their business into the cloud though.

The benefits are too attractive - Reduced costs, more flexibility, you can easily scale usage, access the data anywhere, the list goes on...

But security risk is the core element holding back cloud adoption.

A few companies have a solution, but i haven't seen many with an offering like Covata. And even less with a data centric approach. This is why CVT listed with a $100m market cap. It's a premium business with a superior product.

So business's around the globe are wanting to migrate to the cloud to reduce costs... A key issue facing these companies is security... Covata solves this problem better than most... IMO that is worth an investment.

SafeShare is a great product, but i'm more interested in the actual Covata Platform and how easily in-house IT departments can integrate it into existing processes.

How much would say TPG, CommBank and other business pay Covata to secure their entire cloud business each year? $1m... $5m.... $20m? No idea, but it is definitely in the millions.

Predicted global market for cloud equipment by 2018... $80 billion... I want a piece of that please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $92.21K 9.082M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1274889 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1686146 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 316541
Last updated 15.59pm 09/05/2024 ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.