Good evening nightcrewDoing the Monday night fill in for the...

1. 5,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Good evening nightcrew

Doing the Monday night fill in for the lovely and gracious Trees.

Microsoft is discontinuing support for Windows XP from April 8 (from memory). Could be more work for the contractually inclined...bloat on Windows 8.

Distracted with an ill girl again today (nothing too serious), so grain of salt with all I have to say. Wondering if I would have done better without distractions...I like to think so.

Found the ranges in the midcaps somewhat subdued today - can't even do the fishing stories about the ones that got away. Some good movement in the spec stocks appearing.

DTs
    +MQA
    -PIR
    -NCM - out for brokerage. Optimistic in retrospect.

Was going to whinge about MLD - one of the stocks that I should have traded off the open. Got left standing in the queue though. Just as well. These use to be such low managment trades, but putting more and more work into them. Must mean something.

EOD - mainly zigs. 1 single tick of zag. Good returns.

Noise trades for the coming week
    CVN, OTC seem to be looking for breakouts - not mentioned elsewhere. CVN had a good run late into the session.

Day Trades.
    Goldies - still offering good range and volume, but you have to be willing to go long and short.

I've had a little visitor into the office lately, she flew into the office about four times last week. I have to shoo her out lest she dies on my windowsill overnight. She's a teddy bear bee. So cute. Has a deep voice - sort of goes zubbzubbzubbzubb instead of buzbuzbuz. Could be something to do with the bale of hay I have outside the backdoor.

Obvious musical link is Rimsky-Korsakov. Sad to hear this piece done on piano so frequently, since Rimsky-Korsakov is one of the greatest orchestrators of all time. Such a striking piece it's become a cliche - worth hearing with fresh ears if you can manage it.

Have a great night all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.