Why didn't you have QAN in your list? I don't hold anymore, but...

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Why didn't you have QAN in your list? I don't hold anymore, but have been watching. 3 day trade, +9%.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Mr.Market seems confused at the moment, as are day traders.

Today's trades saw a loss for me. Bought at 0.037, down to 0.036. Bought at 0.074, down to 0.070.
    Biggest loss was, (And I thought I was being clever), buy at 1.125, when market price was 1.17.

My hands are bleeding from "catching falling knives". Shortman got me there big time.

The other a day trade I was trying to do, was out done buy midpoint bids, and stupid BOT
    orders, for $6 trades, and they stack the market depth. Not a level playing field, ASX.

I trade with Commsec, maybe 100 trades a month, and have terms and conditions, etc.
    However, Commsec International has been fantastic. Data, low costs, quick transfers.

So, I really think it is time to say goodbye to the ASX, and look for a fairer platform

ASX, is a listed company, with shareholders. ASX wants to increase business, thereby,
    increasing profit margains, increasing dividends to shareholders, etc., etc., etc.

If so, why not have equality to all who use their services?

E.G. I want to buy 2 LYC at $5.99. NOPE. WARNINGS, and you know the rest.

Have an order for 300,000 at 0.001, and outbid with a mid point of 0.0015.

Anyway, NYSE investments are doing well, one beat estimates by 68%.

Wish all of day traders good luck.

I miss PATTERNS. Charts were worth looking at.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.