Morning people, Well seems like I missed some kerfuffle on the...

1. 2,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Morning people,

Well seems like I missed some kerfuffle on the weekend thread. Had a quick skim and have to say I saw someone say they were "hurt badly by Mitta" on a big trade. Seriously??? SERIOUSLY?

I didn't realise Mitta was offering a home visit service and putting in your buys and sells. This may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard and I think speaks volumes about why the nastiness and problems occur here. There is not a single poster on here who has been correct 100% of the time. Risk is an accepted part of the game here and all we are doing is hitting around our own ideas and opinions. Also I saw some things about how Twitter is where the good people are. Well last time I checked twitter is password protected so off you pop.

I was asked to put this thread disclaimer in so true to my word

warning, do not follow my posts

as, I am just following someone else, who, in turn, is following someone else, who is also following someone else.

And, as far as I can make out, they all seem to be using a white cane stick, shuffling along, following a golden retriever, who is leading the way.

Good luck people
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.