You & HLL are absolute weapons PB, very much assets to the...

1. 1,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    You & HLL are absolute weapons PB, very much assets to the forum.

With Gold the changing demographics of the world in play I think, the rise of the developing world (China & India) and the retreat of the 1st. Gold is viewed differently by China & India, very much a 'store of value' where 1st world nations just see it as a non yielding asset, throw in the BRICS situation and the attack on the USD on strategic advantage grounds you have a bullish argument.

Have the ear of a few fund managers. interesting life forms but really have no more idea of what's going on than I do but they are all in consensus about one thing, the amount of savings liquidity trying to find a home at acceptable return, astronomically amounts of funds via superannuation and like, it's increasing.

Even with the release of % of funds into short term high interest bearing deposits via increased interest rates they agree the market atm is supply side (money) driven hence the high multiples attached to any equity of perceived future quality.

Anyhow just what I'm hearing, could answer a few questions, might be completely misleading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.