daytrade diaries... september 16, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Todays Picks

ARM: Consolidating recent gains however further positive news could push through resistance towards all time highs. ARM is the jewel in my portfolio. A world class Manganese discovery looks like being found here.

BCN: I expect to see some signs of buying interest building as we get nearer to the release of further results including infill drilling. I haven’t bough or sold for a few days but am on the lookout for footprints of larger buyers entering. Gold breaking up through $1000 will help today.

THX: Should be a decent trade here as the assay results come in from the hole TPCRC019 on their Thunderball project. The company has already said they expect the grades to be exceptional and higher than hole TPCRC008 which assayed 5m at 7,600 ppm uranium (that’s 17lb per tonne by the way).

CTP: Bought in yesterday afternoon as volume increased and the sellers at 14 were cleared. I feel optimistic about this one based on their land holding and upcoming drilling program.

IFS: Has finally started to show some strength in recent weeks once UBS finished selling. I’ll still buy on weakness.

OVR: Still awaiting confirmation that the top 20 seller is finished. I Will post when I find out however it is always a solid long term buy around 7 cents.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.