daytrade diaries... thursday, page-3

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Good return from last night and pleasing to see it held green.

We will have some nice little mini-movers today - especially busy in the early part taking profits and buying up in the later part of the day before Easter (HAPPY EASTER ALL)..... There's a few eggs in the crate this morning that you should be hunting for...

GDN > Target today is 18.0. Possibility of more news will see this hit 20.0. I love buying and selling but at this stage just too risky for me. Buy and hold. Sad hey?

IIF > Target today will see this rise to between 21 and 23. I don't think it hit its stride yesterday and this depends on how it opens in 2:45 hours!!

TOE > 15.0 held yesterday and should recover some of yesterdays losses early

RFE > I like this stock and will go along with Kevi on the 55 target - long overdue and held really well yesteday. Just a matter of time. In reality, it has the hallmarks of a $1+ stock and the depth says it's a 'shooter'... tightly held, nice potential, crack 60 and this is game on!

EHL > Great litle bounce yesterday off 40.5 and might be worth a few cents today

IOF > I think we will see some nice gains here late today - might buy before close as people dump for the weekend.

Others > MCR and AIO both below $1 and will have a day in the sun again soon. BJT > Ovesold in last few sessions. New ball game next week IMO. HDF stopped twice now at 66.0 - watch to see if 66.0 holds or breaks. MDT > I think it will rally early to 5+... FSE > Might open at 4.1?? Targetan easy run to mid/high 4's. Selling dept yesterday was false and all pulled after close!

That'll do it for this morning.... have a good day all. We have a very busy morning and you will need cash to buy into the close and weekend hold!

HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE!!! TALLY HO!!!

iPod
    EASTER BUNNY

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.