Daytrader AM Lounge Jan, page-30

1. 1,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks heaps Ravski!
    Nice story Rizzo.

On the afternoon thread Mr Walker said, "There is a logical reason for 95% of what happens on the market."

Got me thinking about the BMT announcement and the share price. I headed over to the BMT threads (holy camoly!) and what became clear is that many don't understand the historical drilling samples the company has been looking at; understandably. They also don't understand the impact of the weather on the ability to drill new holes.

As an aside, some aren't too welcoming in those there parts either. I refrained from posting, would rather go for a swim in the lower reaches of the Tully River, the snappin' handbags are a touch friendlier.

The way they (BMT) are looking at the drilling samples is like a game of battleship but with your opponent telling you how many holes you are away from a hit. Some punters expect you to be able to have a look at your opponents board; some think that if you land one within cooee of the enemy's aircraft carrier the splash should cause it to sink.

If those threads are representative of the market then I think the results have caused confusion. I like the announcement, but that's just me, obviously, I might be wrong.

Might hold to see what happens.

Not "upramping"! See, I learnt a new word on HC. Slow clap.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.