Daytraders Weekend After Market Lounge 27th-30th March, page-164

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    There's a big history there . Posting 30 times a day on one stock thread after a stock is well into its run is just a mechanism for taking money off people . He has zero credibility

The boat isn't the issue . Anyone of any stature and with any common sense is sick of these rampers and BS artists making things up for whatever their purpose is and then ,after they have dominated a thread with ridiculous spam ,turn around and say people should do their own research or ignore something if they don't like it . This is what rampers do ,infiltrate the space and then deny all responsibility, but self publicise whether they're right or wrong.

Fwiiw we had to drive him off the XJO thread ,not just because his calls were insane ,but because he never accepted any logic or facts ,he treated the thing as a joke and just spammed it every day ,the most respected posters there have him on ignore . Which doesn't help much when less experienced people come in and start talking to him ,it then makes the thread unreadable.

That's before all the joke posts on stock threads and now here.

But if that's what people want good luck to them . I'm not here to make rules or deny anybody anything ,free speech is my personal mantra,which is why I'm calling it as I see it
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.