As I said on the YOW thread the stock can do whatever it needs...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    As I said on the YOW thread the stock can do whatever it needs to do and I'm not worried the fact is no one can predict how a stock will behave when aggressive US money starts buying

I remember watching BLT and LNG thinking this is it has to stop now and retrace only to see it move higher and higher, also remember Mitta using charts which made sense to call tops in AJX which also agreed with and again would see AJX continue to go higher

YOW has spent 12months consolidating between 50c and 80c with a lot of money averaging 60c and is on the verge of a breakout. Your talking about a stock that has impressed the largest retail and supermarket chains in the world enough for them to stock its product

CKK will have another 150m shares that are almost at 300% in profit sure the stock could just churn through these but I think at the least it's prudent to wait and see as profit taking along with trader and hot money exiting could see it settle back a bit, are any major oil companies using CKKs tech at the moment?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.