My mind boggles GT.. Seriously these traders/investors taking no...

1. 9,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    My mind boggles GT..

Seriously these traders/investors taking no losses have not been in the game long enough...

OR on the serious side of things they in the .09% of pure genius traders . Which I'm happy to pay for to look after my cash while I can go travel and surf around the world knowing I will be taking less than 1% losses and 99% wins amazing stuff..

But than reality again kicks in ..

My last trading week
    7 brokerage losses
    2 actually losses
    5profit trades

Losses combined total $1350
    Profit combined total $ 4000
    Total $2650 - tax roughly $1300
    Total weekly roughly $1350

A lot of BS spoken losses are part of the game get over it and speak the truth . A successful trader once told me .. Those that take losses in return understand there mistakes and become a better trader because of it..

Those that never have losses are the unfortunate ones who will end up loosing everything . WHY?
    Just like a little fish that always swims @ high tide in the shallow banks .. One day he will end up caught out stuck dry and high rooting in the intense sun ...

What changed??

The fish became cocky and decided to swim up further on the shallow banks not realising the tide was about to turn against him. With no experience all the emotions got the better of him and instead of understanding what was happening he fought against It..

Moral of the story is !!

If u take u losses early in your trading career you will understand the power of your mind and emotions ..

Don't get caught high and dry !!!

Talking BS will end in tears ...

As another trader once said

Losses makes the trader ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.