herbalist, Here is a way that even blind Freddy could have and...

1. 22,593 Posts.
    herbalist, Here is a way that even blind Freddy could have and would have over the last week or so seen the build up of pro supply and then been able to take action.. Have a series of mostly multi day charts that show the big boys dealing their hand.

first up is the daily chart.. which shows that huge volume day mostly I guess from the options expiry or whatever. hard to see anything here ? or is there ... note the 4huge volume days before that option expiry day.. quite large aren't they .. I've boxed in on this chart the days which relate to the last few 3day candles.. note the 2candles are not fully complete yet.

13333dyxxy.png

now this is a 3day chart (3days data equal one candle), with the live candle still one more day to close

3dyy.PNG

now this is the same 3day chart as above .. But I have reduced that big option day volume back to be average as its neighbours.. have taken abt 45M off it. note how big those 2candles stand out in regards to their volume .. wow

3dyxxyhhh.PNG

Now this last 3day chart has been cranked back in time so that you can not see the last 2candles... in doing this you can clearly witness the massive build up in volume of the first 3day candle.. big hey.. now what are the pros doing ? doubt very much if they are buying. that can be seen a couple of times down below at that turning point and way down lower at that range breakout. sneaky buggers hope I have not confused

3dyxxy.PNG
    Last edited by mitta: 23/03/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.