Can someone tell me what MTL do? No I found it.. Manalto...

1. 71,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Can someone tell me what MTL do?

No I found it..

Manalto (Australia) Pty Ltd. offers cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions. The company offers a software-as-a-service ERP software that provides a social content management solution to enable large organizations or franchises to customize and centrally manage their brand and communities within Facebook; control and manage Facebook pages and tabs from a single control panel; allocate permissions to community managers; and broadcast updated Facebook tabs. Its software also provides a shared image and video management system to store images, documents, and videos in an inbuilt media library; and a hierarchical user control tool that assigns various levels of access to be able to view, edit, and manage a business Facebook page. The company also provides strategic social media marketing services and analytics, including social media set up; social media strategy development and implementation; Facebook pages customization; targeted social media activity design and development; customer data capture and provision; and the customization and optimization of social media platforms to optimize search results, including Facebook’s new search engine and graph search. In addition, it offers Digital Landing Page, a Web-based media environment that enables an organization to showcase their business using videos, competitions, and coupons, as well as to push the content out across multiple social media platforms; and solutions for SMEs. Manalto (Australia) Pty Ltd. was formerly known as Full On Social Media. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Richmond, Australia.
    Last edited by Goblin: 31/03/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.