@highlandlad You've done a wonderful job for the day trading...

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    @highlandlad
    You've done a wonderful job for the day trading thread and for HotCopper, and it's great that you'll continue to be around for a much briefer afternoon start that won't be as time consuming. (sounds like an opening! )

It's obviously the perfect time to tell everyone that the growth at HotCopper is immense, with new weekly registration numbers having tripled in the last couple of years, so to absorb all the new growth we do need another moderator on the team.
    Now you don't have that time constraint to excuse yourself any more hll, and modding is a part time 'thing' where you do a bit as you can and don't have any set hours.
    Ask @Lioness and you'll hear that the mods are a freaky mob with an overall great sense of humour, as well as very human sides.
    Your team needs you!

I think the day traders would think you a perfect choice, as do all of us in blue and red rooms.
    As it's been a long time since I last asked, how about it?

Yes, I'll tout for thumbs if you think 'the lad' would be a great moderator!
    EDIT:
    Thanks all - no more thumbs please - I don't want this to take a post of the day position above real posts.
    You've shown the lurv for hll and we're all on a winner!
    Last edited by Madmin: 26/11/15
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.