THE FRIDAY CHUCKLER Food On Wooden Board Same As Food On Plate...

1. 11,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    THE FRIDAY CHUCKLER

Food On Wooden Board Same As Food On Plate

Food served on a polished chopping board is identical to food supplied on a plate, it has been revealed.
    The findings come after an extensive research project conducted in cafes and restaurants.
    “While the food we tested on wooden boards was generally more difficult to eat and about 30-40% more expensive, we found no difference in the food itself,” scientist Jeffery Coomb said today.
    The findings will come as a shock to patrons, many of whom have cut plated food from their diets completely.
    Regular food eater Harriet Knox said she was sceptical of the research. “I am very doubtful about this to be honest. I know from personal experience that I’ve felt much more pleased with myself after I stopped eating plated food last year”.
    She said she wouldn’t risk going back to eating from a plate. “Apart from the health concerns, it makes your Instagram look terrible”.

ENGLAND PICK SIDE TO WATCH FINALS
    by SJ1

images.jpg

England today announced they would field the same side defeated by Australia to watch the rugby quarter finals. This is despite injury concerns to key players.
    "Going forward, we feel this is our strongest side to watch the coming matches" said English coach Andy Farrell.
    When asked whether the English side would remain unchanged to watch the rest of the tournament, Farrell remained uncommitted. "At this stage it's too early to say. We'll be picking the team to watch on a match by match basis. Basically we'll be watching one game at a time" he said.

Most Australians Now Contestants On A Cooking Show

The majority of Australians spend their evenings competing on a televised cooking program, new figures have revealed.
    Demographer Caroline Netherby said the average person now spends 4.5 weeks a year on a TV cooking show, with nearly 80% of the population preparing food for the cameras on any given weeknight. “Most of those remaining spend the night at home, watching the cooking show,” she said.
    One network executive said it was becoming harder for new cooking shows to achieve the sky-high ratings of years past. “People aren’t sitting in front of their TVs as much as they used to be. Most of them are preparing for a mystery box challenge”.
    Social researcher **by Henderson said the way we cook at home had changed as a result. “Most people now describe out loud how they are cooking something, while they are cooking it, which is a great new development”.

This Friday Chuckler brought to you by:
    Kevin Pietersen Paint

th-3.jpg
    Hi I'm Michael Clarke. Since I retired money is tight.
    When I need to renovate one of the properties in my extensive portfolio, I always use Kevin Pietersen Paint.
    It's the best. It looks great and it saves you money.
    Some say since I painted my Petersham property with Pietersen, it's the best house in the world.
    Pick Pietersen Paint
    It's the best
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.