CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Dear Members, page-85

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    wow I'm going to have to drop back in here more regularly if this is the fun I'm missing. Amazing how the holders have perked up a bit now that they perceive some pain for the "down rampers". It's just a shame this "news" has nothing to do with the company nor the share price. Well if it helps you lot sleep and gives you something to do with your days before this thing opens back up then I'm happy for you. Hopefully you won't have needed it :-o

Oh, and by the way roh and crew, you are aware of course that when one has been accused falsely (of whatever it is) that individual then has the right to counter sue where payouts in the past have been FAR higher than the first. Accusing someone of manipulating the value of a public company is a MASSIVE call and those that accuse people of doing it better not be bluffing let me assure you!!!!! This isn't a game!!! Go ask EVERY ONE of the lawyers in your family if you need clarification! That's a reputation breaker and you can name your price to fix it! Oh and there are PLENTY of lawyers who would see the countersuit opportunity right away and jump on board for the ride (no doubt getting a BIG cut and publicity for the firm, but not costing you very much).

I'm hoping that this whole thing is some big misunderstanding. People on both sides sometimes get a bit caught up in things. Last year I listened again to recordings made at 2 AGM's and 1 EGM and let me assure you everyone says things occasionally that they'd like to take back. Should we all go out and sue each other when proven incorrect on our countdowns etc? What if others bought in because of them? We all better be very careful not to throw stones while living in our pretty little glass houses! It's a very easy way to lose them or on the flip side to buy a much bigger one!

This is Hotcopper for goodness sakes not the AFR. We all know people that blame EVERY single thing that goes wrong in their lives on other people. Never once is it anything to do with the fact they made a stupid decision. Nah it's your fault or the Governments fault or the person 5 holes away who he heard while putting. God they drive me nuts and the World needs less of them! Pull up your socks and if you don't like what people are saying about you prove them wrong!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.