TEK 0.00% 13.0¢ thorney technologies ltd

deja vu

1. 21 Posts.
    This is so damn close to my initial purchase price back in the dim distant past. And as I've averaged down so ferociously since then I must be filthy stinkin... oh wait.

1%. That number stands out, not one of my better investments. It stands as a memorial to my less than judicious early trading. Best I can do at this point is rationalise it as a moral hedge against all my oil and dare I say c***. Anyway, I'm still here as I still believe in the story. A Tolstoy tragedy dragged out at a glacial pace but nonetheless all the elements of a good business are there, if it would just float before I'm snorkel deep in climate change.

I'm concerned with current events. This year was supposed to be a watershed, so far I'm less than impressed. And the current objectives are to semi-mothball the two underperforming plants and wait for the odd stray customer to drop in? ok, that will save some cash but how does it fix the problem? What I've seen over the last couple of years is a slow and steady plodding of build sales and consolidate, nothing creative, no imagination. I see a company that is focussed on counting the beans and to be honest where has that got us? Why not try a little sizzle.

2014: The year I'm not tapped for more cash. Please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $15.76K 117.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 469638 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 191959 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.