AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Had a demo this afternoon of the app by Angus where he had a...

1. 104 Posts.
    Had a demo this afternoon of the app by Angus where he had a colleague call ("call blast") my mobile, his mobile, office phone, Skype, viber, FaceTime etc etc etc ... devices/phones/ipads/computers ringing everywhere. Was really cool to see first hand answering the call on my mobile and then seamlessly transferring the call to Angus's Skype on his mac ... perfect clarity, no loss of connection on transfer etc. Oper8tor will also have conference call ability etc as well so all the functionality of all the existing voice applications (Skype etc).

To be honest, seeing it first hand was amazing and I was totally blown away and can see so many uses for it by individuals, businesses etc ... truly groundbreaking IMO. I do not get excited by many tech gadgets etc and just like things to work. My professional life has been in investment banking and principal finance/hedge fund management etc in the debt and credit space, so I like a high degree of certainty with some upside optionality, not looking for the blue sky. However, I am really excited about the potential of this app and the existing business of Vonex as well. Great team, great products, great innovators meeting the demands of their clients ... they are producing applications that clients want .... IMO everyone will use this app!!!

Really do not know what more to say other than I am truly excited about the future of this company. I do not think that Oper8tor will be owned by them for the long term as one of the big boys will, IMO, buy the app for a BIG number.

Not sure if this post helps, but first hand experience of the app was really cool. I think the term "Blasting" in relation to doing a "call blast" will catch on really soon once this is out in the market for everyone to use ... everyone "google's" and everyone will be "blasting"!!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.