POS 7.69% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Dennis is our man, page-2

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    You forget to mention that Rob left POS to join SIR. I have worked with Rob on many projects and at a guess, he would have left POS after years of frustration that nothing was happening. He was asking questions about Norilsk assets years ago but nothing happened. It would not have been hard for Mark to entice him away as an employee.
    However, Rob is a loyal man and possibly feels that the POS story would not happen without someone pushing it. He definitely has a strong attachment to Laverton and would love to see it a succeed. His knowledge of the area is probably second to none so he has re-joined POS in a non-executive position to help. The issue is, he is in a non-executive position and if there were frustrations before, he does not have the authority to direct the operational efforts, only offer guidance. My guess is that he will continue to be frustrated.
    All based on conjecture, I haven't talked to Rob for some time and knowing him, he wouldn't say much anyway. The real issue is that if POS misses the off-take target, there can be no forgiveness to the management team this time. All credibility will be lost. Nothing will happen at
    BS or LJ under POS if they miss the Windarra targets other than a possible sale.
    All just my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $26.12K 4.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 56538951 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 24725096 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1601919
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.