POS 7.69% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Der Secret AF Project Machine

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Much speculation on der secret AF projekt machine known as POS. I analyze based on discussions on which POS and other NI stocks have in common.

Der secrets are withheld for lange zeit and announced to schocked market, even i schocked how well secrets kept. Must be a lockdown or ausgezichnet confidentiality of der POS staff, directors, DS and AF. Plan of action is now clear and der "jigsaw puzzle" picture is clarifying every week mehr and more.

Der Secrets unfold -
    Secret 1- PAN has operation direct next door to silver swan and black swan mines at Mt Jewell- this is large deposit only 20km away from processer plant at black swan, 20% owned by WSA. Much speculation on what this means- very einfach err simple- PAN needs to process its NI ore from Mt Jewell at black swan and not truck it 200km down to kambalda BHP plant with bit higher offtake margin than BHP. Dis save PAN big $ and make POS bigger $ = win win. POS get extra 50% mill used and income at wunderbar rates and PAN get quicker and cheaper processing of ores reducing cash cost for that mine so both profit grob err mathematically sound business transaction. This undeniable richtig err correct decision in future.

Secret 2- PAN also has JV at Laverton site with POS 60% POS to earn if spent only $3M over 6 years- POS announce dis deal is extended to 2017 but PAN site shows dis deal was made in 2011 for 3 years ie dis announcement is an extension from 2011 to 2017 for NO EXTRA CHARGE and no extra spend needed - very favourable terms from any competitior. Dis shows PAN work very friendly wit POS and no pressure to take this off POS maybe for favours on Mt Jewell. Many readers miss dis point -

Laverton site is 3x bigger than windarra in metres squared- 60 km strike length, windarra mine to south windarra is only 20km. PAN say on der website dat laverton has been drilled strong and similar characterisitics as windarra NI belt ie may have numerous cerberus, sout windarra and Mt windarra underground reserves wainting for more drilling. POS must know this laverton site expand its mineable area 3 fold right next to it and economies of scale apply- if windarra current site is 10 yeasr mine life what can laverton area produce nextdoor? I postulate if its same type of ultramafics and character den maybe another 2 or 3 windarra sites at least there , maybe 3 or 4 cerberus in there. Wunderbar for future mine life growth. POS can buy PAN out and take 100& once profits rolling in in next few years and even look at other sites next to windarra and kalgoorlie like Mt Jewell and murrin murrin. Options too numerous to mention.

Secret 3 -Why would PAN help a NI competitor and give another 3 years to POS instead of rip up contract when POS spend no more money on laverton when POS in breach of contract and not spend on this site between 2011-2014? Answer- PAN give POS big help up for no extra wiemar marks in exchange for help at POS Kalgoorlie processing plant or future friendship as dese two companies seem to have common interests. PAN needs more plant ore processing and POS wants more windarra sites next to laverton. They are neighbours on these mine sites. No point fighting, must work together - this why market bounce when this schock market who did not know about laverton sites with PAN.

Secret 4- POS now benefit from generosity of ruskies, kalgoorlie people and now PAN a competitor who is showing friendly respect to POS which is disrespected by market and brokers. Dis respect now changing very quickly and everyone coming to respect POS and AF as a Nickel man again. These deals are schocking der market and upgrades coming all der time with buy orders and short traders watching daily now. Everyone who sell at 12c and again at 15.5c and again at 20c all wrong and kick demselves. Some brokers say 40-50c some at HC talk $1-$2. This all well higher than where SP is now. No one talking of POS collapse but how high and fast black swan fly- but now also talk how quick and well can processer restart or how POS van build up to 100% of processer ore capacity and from where.

Secret 5- AF very quiet - freddy say he know him and he will take revenge for anaconda and he is managing all this - I postulate this is all a well thought out plan by well experienced anaconda team who did this all before from scratch at murrin murrin and implementation is now working on all aspects of each part of der plan. AF must show his hand soon, he playing poker in VIP room out of sight, he asked openly many times around world about POS and ANL. He has power, contacts and funds to do what POS needs him to do. He not major holder for nothing, he make $20M profit on capital value of his POS holdings this month alone, dis he value but i cannot thjink he stop here and let it go. AF turn ANl and FMG from weimar mark stock to $2B -$15B stocks. POS can only become a top NI producer for "generations" if it worth eventually well higher than $1B. AF too quiet for my liking..... i surmise something coming big. Another schock to der market.

Secret 6- Robert Dennis on board of directors of SIR and POS, Dennis is old worker at anaconda for AF as CEO next to windarra & work at murrin murrin nextdoor - he know this 300 square km around laverton like no one else - no one talk about this much connection, SIR value $1B POS value $30M now $120M. People make mehr err more difference than any DFS or bankers gelds err money. Must be a plan as since he director at POS all dis move quick and in a well pplanned operation than ever before, it must be the old magic of Dennis and AF again.

Der secret AF project machine is being uncovered. It is a money making rocket machine well designed with good team and good well leader and project people laugh at like my oscillator and AC electricity invention now a global necessity. So do not make fun or dsirepect such a project as der secret plan being unveiled bit by bit and market has shown it cannot believe or comprehend it ...but slowly it being seen by all and these detracters are disappearing like der elusive higgs bosson sub atomic particle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $26.12K 4.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 56538951 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 24725096 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1601919
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.