Devastating’ Covid vaccine injury, page-2

1. 17,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    interesting that none of the usual defence of the vaccine has emerged. I do wonder how it will be explained away. I have never been an anti vaxer but what I read - and discussions with those in the medical profession as well as an ex head of statistics - suggested to me that there was a tendency to reject adverse vax symptoms that didn’t fit the description from the vaccine company guidance on adverse impact and low reporting.

Doctors in hospitals where many patients presented themselves after these events treated the symptom and nothing more. I experienced exactly that though looking at Phelps description of her experience it was very very similar. I was asked no questions at all about my vaccination history.

doctors are also too busy to do more then grasp the general intent of the TGA or other health guidelines and follow up or reporting was not high on their agenda

as Phelps suggested general practice doctors had access to clinical histories so they would have been well aware of when there was an outlier or unexpected health issue following vaccination. But that was not regarded as useful input into tGA reporting. I heard that over and over again.

If that happened, and I believe it did, the data is skewed. That’s bad science and bad statistics.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.