DGR 0.00% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

I own a ton of DGR as a play on SOLG. I am a Texan not an...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I own a ton of DGR as a play on SOLG. I am a Texan not an Australian and have zero knowledge of Australian tax law so would love to see this question addressed ...........( I have sent 2 emails to the contact e mail address on the DGR website and have not recieved a response.... which is extremely bad form for a company that wants to be taken seriously )................... If SOLG gets bought out at some point, as we all expect, won't DGR have a whopping tax bill due on the gains? Might some of the discount be owing to the possibility that 20-30% ( ??? ) of DGR's gains ( less whatever tax loss they could muster to off set it ) would go directly to the tax man?

As stated I have zero knowledge of Australian tax law and may be totally off base here. I would love to hear the opinion of anyone knowledgeable about Australian tax matters.

FWIW, I also own a bunch of Cornerstone Resources in Canada. As most of you know it is another backdoor into SOLG's Cascabel being carried for 15% of the project. Up until a few days ago CGP was selling at a large discount but the stock has moved up 50%+ in the last 2 trading sessions since the latest SOLG news, so it is possible for the market to "come to its senses". Hopefully at some point we will see something similar with DGR Global.

As of this morning in London with SOLG @ 46.5P ( all time high ) each fully diluted DGR share ( A$.135 ) is backed by A$.263 of SOLG.

Even if you discount that by 30% ( owing to tax??????? )..... you still have A$.185 of SOLG backing for each A$.135 share of DGR plus all the other assets so still IMO, a screaming deal.

As stated, I may be totally off base here........ I would love to see some discussion on corporate tax issues by the more knowledgeable.

Let's all hope Aguinaga drills out with good grades from surface. If that happens, we have a real monster on our hands.

Good luck to all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.