DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

I am not going to continue with this pissing contest with RCee....

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    I am not going to continue with this pissing contest with RCee. He seems to have information back to 2009 which he then tries to convince us he is right and has caught me out. How foolish and juvenile is that. Unfortunately, my own limited research indicates that SOLG was founded on 1/5/2005 and floated on 10/2/06, not 2009. DGR was the founding company and when floated it's principle interests were in the Solomon Islands and Ecuador. 1 million dollars for 3.6 million shares or @ 27.7 cents/p/s. Note in dollars and not pounds even though listed on LSE where it was valued in English Pounds. It was floated on LSE at 1p/s and when listed on exchange was valued at 50p where from memory 50% of company was sold to raise funds for future company activities. Remaining shares were retained by DGR (possibly explains the 208 million shares held) and Cornerstone (owned 15% of SOLG until recently sold back to DGR). So please explain RCee where DGR bought the additional 204.6 million shares which you avoid acknowledging. Who is right in this matter...... I will let other shareholders decide. I have always acknowledged my errors and am more than willing to do so again.

When you arrived on this discussion board on 15/2/20 (couldn't find earlier entries) you have, imho, continually taken the side of directors of DGR and AJQ. I might suggest you are either a director or senior member of these companies and have access, whether directly or being supplied company records, because in my limited research I couldn't find the details that you have shared. I might even start calling you Karl, or Nick, but I will not.

That's it from me for the moment. I have put my 5 cents into this discussion board and will now commence a break.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.