DGR 0.00% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

And now? Based on the pre determined list.. 1) Iron Ridge has...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    And now?

Based on the pre determined list..

1) Iron Ridge has listed.

IRR was due to be removed from the "wait for expected outcome " list.
    IRR listed at 10pps from memory, following which it wallowed in negative territory as an iron Ore explorer, until July 16 when it announced High grade Gold Intersections at its May Queen Prospect in QLD Australia.
    Since that announcement, IRR share price has increased 900%
    For this reason I am keeping an continued eye on it as I believe now the IRR story has changed.

2) AJQ - had a joint venture... TBA ( don't think we have long to wait).

With the reported Suicide of Aubrey McClendon, followed by government intervention putting any dreams of reversing the Gas flow from Mt Isa on the back burner. AJQ has regrouped and is now a production company which recently upgraded its Resource at the Kincora asset.
    My own research indicates that AJQ has direct impact on the SP of DGR .
    AJQ is far from a finished story.
    I see the upside to AJQ as Upside to DGR so wish it well in its future endeavours.

3) SOLG Production plan... still In the pipeline.

We are all up on this one - I hope.
    SOLG Share price up 1500% since I last assessed my position on this forum.
    And the story far from over - 3 to 4 years exploration ahead.
    Maybe more corporate action before then, with probably some form of CR required in about 18 months time, I do not think SOLG will have any problem finding suitors to fulfil the funding requirement.
    DGR SP is tracking SOLG.
    SOLG SP , by all accounts, can only go up.

I have not mentioned the unlisted companies, as they are not in my plan.
    I have not mentioned ANW as it also has never been in my plan, however. I have chosen to invest in ANW directly bypassing the DGR structure in this case as I consider this to be more efficient.

So here I am, still invested in DGR after 7 years, a company which on 30 July 2016 was 3.9cps, now 14cps having just come off a 6 year high of 16 cps.

IRR/AJQ/SOLG are keeping my enthusiasm up to hold longer, and, if funds come through I will be buying (Investing) more.

Why Not? As frustrated as I get with this share, and as much as I would like to accelerate any return, I am comfortable with my investment, feel it is well hedged and secure with still the upside of the above mentioned.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.