DGR 0.00% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

Everything coming together....... (posted on ANW website already...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Everything coming together.......

(posted on ANW website already but thought I would post here also)
    Aus Tin Mining trial mine near Emmaville goes to Glen Innes council

20 Mar 2017, 3:45 p.m.

TRIAL RUN: The company will decide whether to expand the mine or rehabilitate the site after stage one.

Glen Innes Severn Council will consider an application for a “trial mine” near Emmaville.
    Aus Tin Mining is eyeing off a large tin deposit on Schroders Rd. GISC general manager Hein Basson said the first stage would mine 410,000 tonnes of rock to produce 1000 tonnes of tin, about one per cent of the total resource. After stage one, Aus Tin Mining will assess whether to expand the Taronga Tin Mine, or rehabilitate the area.
    “This is an exciting development for our community, and I am looking forward to the establishment of this industry after due process had been followed,” Mr Basson said.
    Mayor Steve Toms said the mine had been recognised as an important tin reserve for some years.
    “The trial mine and pilot processing plant will allow the evaluation of the resources’ potential, which if positive, will be an exciting prospect for the future of Emmaville and our area,” Cr Toms said. The DA is on public exhibition until April 17. For more information or to make a submission visit GISC’s website.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.