Whereu The way youbare framing these so called questions, you...

1. 7,453 Posts.
    Whereu
    The way youbare framing these so called questions, you are doing what you say you hate others doing
    BUT, you are clever in your wording as a disclaimer. , when you say APPEAR to be saying, which is incorrect, im not fire and brimstone in threaten others on this forum, and, i challenge you to findwhere i have condemned another individual as an individual?
    I have attacked idiology, belief systems, denominations etc, but have never attacked another person from having their own beliefs as their conscience dictates.

I dont agree with yours and Coppos world view, but as the bible talks about the law of liberty, the same rule i would like applied to me, i definately apply to you and others.
    Even though Coppo on this thread told me what i believed and that i would kill etc

My belief is you cannot compel others, this is in line with Jesus teachings and what he taught them by example.To show what God is really like.

If anything happens to you or anyone else, it will be their own choosing.
    We as individuals make the choice what we do with God and his son.
    If an individual dosent love God or his son etc
    It would be torture to have something forced on you by God you chose not to have.

If the question in this great controversy was who is the most powerful between Good and evil

God could have stomped on this by force and power at anytime.

But force and power isnt the issue here, because there is no question God is the most powerful.

The question is deeper than this facade posed by false religion, we have been taught by the leaders and denominations to forcus on a *** issue of power and force, to hide the true issue.Just like the trinity etc was created to hide the foundation of christianity
    Last edited by bowral: 29/07/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.