"You (and bowal) appear to me to be saying that all you need is...

1. 7,453 Posts.
    "You (and bowal) appear to me to be saying that all you need is to believe the claim made about the identity of Jesus and your permanent residence for salvation is assured.

Do you realize that this belief denies the belief that Jesus's sacrifice is for all but reserved for those who believe as you do.
    I wonder where I heard that before. "

Looks to me you Appear to certainly be accusing or intimating something for sure, also the appearance of superiority of the jw

Jesus sacrifice is for everybody
    as you correctly have said

But when you look at all the verses on the subject, you will see most people choose by their own individual choice to reject this sacrifice. , which you have openly said you do, thats your own freedom to do so.
    You have also said that Jesus Christ is not the son of God
    Now who is the one making the choices?
    You or God?
    You say based on evidence to your life he dosent exist, its a man made fallacy.
    This is your free choice
    Math 12.37

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You reject the sacrifice that sets a man free

Deut 30.19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live

God sets before everyone
    A choice.life or death
    Man through Adam is condemned
    Through Christ can live

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.