"Yes i do , but you asked a loaded question trying to make me...

1. 27,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Yes i do , but you asked a loaded question trying to make me condemn you
    I told you why i wont and wouldnt do that
    Im not your judge, i dont know your heart or motives?"

Well, that's not true.
    You often judge me and others.
    For example you claim that I ask a loaded question here and earlier had ulterior motives in using the word "appears". You also accused your fellow believers and others of behaving in a *** like manner. All that assumes motives.

"So theres no point asking me that question
    Im just a frail mistake ridden human being just like anyone else
    Its only by Gods grace that anyone can be saved
    No one has any merit on their own works etc"

I have said it now several times: I am just asking you what you think the bible says on the question.
    If there is any judgement involved it is the judgement of the bible (or God if you believe that the bible is God inspired).
    Now you are in my opinion retreating to the sanctuary of "I'm just the frail mistaken human being like everyone else."
    No, sorry your posts don't convey a sense that you regard yourself as either frail or as mistaken.

Am I being judgmental? Sure.
    If I have misrepresented you please correct me.

"All have sinned
    The wages of sin is death"

You like to tell us that your beliefs represent a different religion to mainstream Christianity (if there is indeed such a thing). I suggest that there is too much common ground to support that view. Mainstream Christianity supports your views on sin, death and redemption. Even the differences in the nature of Jesus need not be that great.
    Consider this: Jesus is the Son of God, but not God, but divine.
    Jesus is the Son of God, but divine and hence also God.
    Jesus was able to provide a sacrifice for the remission of sins - same belief

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.