Hi Tonio, Oh deary me, hear thee hear thee, let him who has an...

1. 23,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Tonio,
    Oh deary me, hear thee hear thee, let him who has an ear, let him hear!!!

This begotten Son/god has a God & Father - 1 Peter 1:3 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    So if your trying to suggest this begotten Son/god here is The Almighty God

The Son is God Almighty but he is not the Father
    How are you honouring the Father when you dishonour the only begotten God with the title god?
    John 5:23
    That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
    The Son of God is God Almighty but he is not the Father -
    Sorry but that has all the hallmarks of a profound statement and not of The Almighty God or his Son's words in the Bible.
    The Almighty God has a Lamb and that is not a lamb as in - Mary had a little lamb haha
    Rev 21:22-23 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    23 - And the city had no need for the sun, neither the moon, to shine in it: for the Glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. Notice - Who is the source, owner of the light = 1 John 1:5 ...... and declare unto you, that God (Almighty) is light.
    John 12:46 I am come "a" light into the world........ He came to shine His Fathers light as the Fathers light was in Him.
    John 1:4 In him (Almighty God) was life; and that life was the light of men.

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself (as above); so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself, hence Jesus saying, "I am come a light light into the world".
    John 1:9 is not referring to Jesus. "That was the true Light, (His Father) which lighteth every man that cometh into the world".
    Almighty God, Jesus Father gives to all life and breath, hence you see "every man" here. NOT EVERY man get the eternal life that comes through Jesus, hence 1:9 CAN NOT be referring to Jesus.
    How one might ask was Jesus going to give us this life eternal from His Father - one of these ways or the way - John 12:49 Jesus makes it very clear, His God and Father gave him and commanded him what to say and with that in mind, Jesus speaking the words of His Father - John 6:63 ......The words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit and life. Meaning - If God's word abides in you as expressed by Jesus, you will received the Seed of God, Spirit of God and eternal life.
    That is the word that was in the beginning with God (Word of life and eternal life) and was God and in these last days, given to us via and through his Son and confirmed in 1 John 1.

As for this distortion of God's word that many do - The Rock, The cloud, The Bread, The Spiritual drink - It is covered in the OT & NT so people jump to the conclusion, Jesus must be the God of the OT = hmmmm, not what the following clearly shows.
    It was always foreknown and planned that all would receive eternal life through Almighty God's Son.
    1 Cor 10:1-4 - Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
    And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
    And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
    And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
    So it was foreknown and as we know, it followed many years later.

I only used the god term to make sure you understood the difference between Almighty God and his Son whom it would seem has highly exalted him and now in the bosom of the Father and now referred to as "begotten" God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.