"There you have it Wotsup,"Thy Word" has the name above every...

1. 23,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "There you have it Wotsup,
    "Thy Word" has the name above every name even the Father's and that name is Jesus.
    Jesus is the Word."

Oh dear, poor old Tonio doesn't like the whole truth from the Bible, but what his forefathers feed him instead.

Rev 19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Tonio lies or at least by implication, suggesting Jesus is The Word, when the above name clearly show this to be a BIG lie.

SO WHERE DID JESUS'S NAME - THE WORD OF GOD COME FROM;
    Heb 1:4 - Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

The Word -> inheritance = The Word of God.
    Hence you have WORD and from that comes, WORD of God.
    Jesus is a Word of God.
    Wotsup is a Word of God. (but not 'the').
    ---------------------
    "Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."
    And I saw no temple therein: for the LORD (Yehowah) God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

God/Father IS Word = Door -> House/Kingdom/Temple -> Head = Father = The Word.
    I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. = the word of God.
    Door name =
    The Word of God and you come in to the Father = The Word for pasture.
    ------------------
    "9 Therefore God also highly exalted Him,
    and granted to Him the name above every name,"

The exalting you clown is after the cross, so that would mean it's impossible to have the name The Word or The Word of God, beforehand.

There art Two names mate and not 3 = The Word and The Word of God.
    ------------------
    Thy word that is magnified above God's name you silly boy, is in reference to his spoken word or written word.
    -------------------
    You still haven't provided the Bible evidence that Jesus said -> Let there be light etc -> as John 1:3 DEMANDS that you do this, if you claim Jesus is the Word in 1 & 2.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.