Well then it probably needs to be explained with facts. You...

1. 2,294 Posts.
    Well then it probably needs to be explained with facts.
    You posted previously and with certainty that the blast was caused by carbides, but I have read nothing similar anywhere else, only that there were tonnes of hydrogen cyanide stored at the facility.
    Clearly there were at least two explosions. The crater, the extent of the damage, the explosion itself are all of a scale that I have not seen before in any modern event that I can recall.
    We also know that wmd's are being used regularly these days, that there are thousands of tactical nukes in existence, and that there are certain entities who would be prepared to use them at the drop of a hat -- indeed are probably itching to do so .
    With a lack of evidence available for enough people with experience to look at, it is silly to discount anything.
    I don't particularly agree with the theory of tactical nukes any more than I agree with your explanation about carbides but the condescending attitude displayed by some over ideas that don't agree with their own gets a bit tiresome

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.