@yasoooo why did Mohammad say he was insane what was going on in...

1. RM
    7,397 Posts.
    @yasoooo why did Mohammad say he was insane what was going on in his head how could he reveal anthying trustworthy when he was questioning his own sanity? Video please

Why on multiple occasions did the prophet Mohammad have suicidal thoughts which he then went to act on but was prevented by the same creature he met in the cave of Hira the same encounter that created these suicidal thoughts?

Why did Mohammad become so susceptible to being bewitched after his encounter in the cave and why for decades did Mohammad keep idols for adoration as he pretended to be a Muslim prophet.

Why then in this insane bewitched suicidal man in Mohammad did he condone adultery of captured women in front of their living husbands, this is the best example of Islam we have with the prophet Mohammad right??

@yasoooo why as a Muslim Sunni you have no answers do you have any Shia Muslims you can ask for help because you are failing miserably to explain Islam you are just highlighting massive problems surely Allah will place you in the deepest part of Jahannam because your efforts you are making Muslims unbelievers every day across the globe on this platform. Do Shia have answers the Sunni seem to have failed their mad bewitched prophet.

The prophet Mohammad is scared yasoooo and you are not helping him at all by failing to answering away your own Islamic sources about your prophets mental state.

The "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir", by Ibn Sa'd, translated by S. Moinal Haq, [4], page 225
    has Muhammad saying:

"O Khadija, I see light and hear sounds and I fear I am mad".

Is condoning adultery madness when compared to the teachings of Jesus in the Bible? yes it is and every Muslim knows it now!

Mohammad had sent his companions to hell!

yasoooo the word of God below.

Matthew 5
    Adultery
    27 You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell
    .…

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.