Disclosure of Secrets, page-595

1. 5,379 Posts.
    No one can beat the way out of context, creations that you make.
    Jesus independently of himself defines the Father as the Only true God and your add Father, Son and Holy Spirit to this only true God = you lie.
    Yea I took 17:3 little out of context, by adding the obvious, "Father", which you had the cheek to condemn a correct addition, in brackets mind you.

Sure wotsup sure, nothing to beat, you hold to this take as if you have something to justify your non-trinitarian believe, no substance whatsoever, only desperation trying to make it stick,

The fact of the matter is Jesus never was, did or said anything independent of God, for the simple reason being if he was independent of God as you suggest, then he too would need to answer for himself, would not have been the ultimate redeemer who died on the cross for the sins of humanity, no eternal life for us hinging on him then, as per v17:3 but only on God

Jesus is fully God and fully human, and part of the Trinity, he is not separate from God. As such, Jesus does not need a redeemer to obtain eternal life for himself, little alone for us because he is the ultimate redeemer who died on the cross for the sins of humanity.

You are pitting Jesus against God, only Satan and his angels do that,

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

So, what’s the issue here,

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God (not CC's). Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

God and the Holy Spirit are interchanged, one in the same, teaching some of us.", yes as they are on in unity no problem there,

Again what’s the issue here my dear wotsup, “taught by God” who taught us Jesus = as you said taught by God, the CC didn’t reveal God, it was Jesus, the CC, is only passing on the same message down the generation of who God is as taught by Jesus, down the ages.

Again “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.” No issue there as either, as this has played out in the CC, definitely not in the likes of you in “no one follows what I do,”

And yes God and the Holy Spirit teach the same as they are in union with each other, full stop, but not the same person, so like you said -"John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name" you are implying that the Father is sending himself down in Jesus Name

Really your post has no substance, not going to waste any time in replying

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.