SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

"Disruptive Tech", page-7

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    And as I have mentioned before for me this is the real major difference that enable them to get major contracts .

iSignthis is uniquely placed as the only solution provider that is not aligned to any card scheme or association, that can provide stromg customer authentication services for PSP's from a single integration, across all card types from any issuer. The card types span more than 27 card schemes which include AmEx, Carte-Bancaire (CB), China Union Pay, Diners, Discover,JCB, Mastercard and Visa.

The other thing that I think some people are missing or do not understand is the scalability of the company . In order to make more money they need to get more contracts . Once they have these contracts they may need to employ only a few more people that's it . So the growth of the company can continue to grow exponential (along with the market cap ) at very little cost increase and very rapidly .
    Now try doing the same with any other not tech based company ie mining, O& G and it's just not possible .
    there has been a number of comparison made between 1pg and isx and this is just another thing they have in common .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.