DIVINE INTERVENTION.

1. 7,295 Posts.
    I, and many other people, no doubt believe, DIVINE INTERVENTION, is always possible.
    Early To Day, My Wife suggested We should Pray for some assistance with a difficult personal situation in Our Family.
    Well, AFTER a Prayer, I went to my P.C,. to check out how my Bet on Brooks Kopeka; to have a Boggy Free Round in the U.S. Open Golf.
    Good News there, was Brooks was Boggy Free, with One Par Five Hole to go.
    Great, Brooks finished that Hole in Five and therefore had played a Boggy Free Round., and yes I had a Win there.
    So I found the Link below, and sung along strongly to, 'Count Your Blessings'.
    Half way through my rendition of 'Count Your Blessings', my troubled, Mid Aged Step Child, came in the our Front Door and looked in at me with, a sense of Amazement, and then said, 'not my Music'.
    I thought to myself, Yes, that's a big part of Your problems presently. You, don't 'Count Your Blessings'.
    My Wife and I now still wait and Pray,for my Step Child, to improve her attitude to both of Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZkbuKziQY

Thanks, may God Bless all, for reading and perhaps singing along to, ' Count Your Blessings'.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.