I use a lot more than one teaspoon of detergent in the Watso...

1. 28,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I use a lot more than one teaspoon of detergent in the Watso Micro Washer, so maybe need to cut this back and just remember to shake it for longer. Do dishes, shake the washer, make a cup of tea, shake the washer, sweep the floor, shake the washer, check out the share market, shake the washer, make the bed, shake the washer, drink the tea, shake the washer, weed the garden, shake the washer, etc. That should do it - three clothing items are then clean. Little wonder I am not swapping my frontloader washing machine for the Watso Miracle Micro Washing Machine. But still, very useable when I want a few items washed. In the spirit of Watso economy, one could take the washer into the shower and collect the warm water directly into the jar. Why put a precooked chicken into the slow cooker when you could add cheaper uncooked chook carcases, usually 4 or 5 for $2 It is the bones which have the flavour and can be used to make stock for the home made soup. Takes about 6 hours, leave to cool in fridge and remove the fat which solidifies at the top. Then you have the equivalent to a Maggie Beer stock which is $12 for about 10% of the quantity you can get from $2 worth of carcases and even necks of the chickens. Brown onions are better than white for onion soup or vegetable soup.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.