SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

I've been struggling for time of late and whilst O&G sentiment...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I've been struggling for time of late and whilst O&G sentiment is low I still like my oil stocks. The upcoming quarterlies will be very important to understand, particularly the costs side. I also think if the purchase is successful with bank support that would be a positive as I think the bank would have asked for detail analysis and different scenarios.

I'd add that I take note of cmon's posts, the points raised are relevant to the current situation/O&G in broader context and I find often provide good leads to further research. I expect if prices stay where they are there will be some trouble in the sector and even if our companies are able to keep thier head above water the overriding sentiment could continue to pressure SP, that doesn't always mean companies are bad or mgt are bad however considering all views and adapting has never been a bad strategy with such uncertainty. Also FWIW I am not cmon nor do I know the poster.

I've updated my SP vs Prodn chart, thinking aloud it would probably be better to compare MC & prodn as the no of shares are not constant and creates bias. I think I have one somewhere but my filing/naming conventions are pretty ordinary at best. On the graph it almost looks like the historical SP fits the decline curve! Probably a bad joke on my behalf & I know old accts shouldn't tell jokes.
    Cheers & GLTA

SP vs Production.jpg
    Last edited by Rob79: 26/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.