FAR 1.16% 43.5¢ far limited

DOC impact on SP

1. 341 Posts.
    I feel its time for a thread on a subject that should soothe some rattled nerves from the latest conversations.......

OK...its about now that a lot of negativity and potential down ramping will rear its ugly head....lots of people calling sell....and, by inference, cajoling others to sell...

There will be a lot of undecided shareholders out there at the moment...the tree will be shaken with the hope of shifting shares from weak hands to stronger hands.

This thread is here to give a little perspective;

SNE is a massive oil find and is mostly de-risked.. the last hurdles are to prove connectivity and try to find its boundaries..

We have all the best possibility of making it to a DOC. In my limited experience of oilers....that is when a likely re-rating of the SP into very positive territory...at this point in time the fields oil is re-classified and becomes bankable.....also at this point in time cautious suitors become more active...lots of SP lifters start happening at DOC.

We look to be going to DOC within a year. CON are pushing and so is FAR...it would seem that the Senegal Govt. should also be on board...It does look good.

Could anyone reading this thread, that have had experience with holding an oiler that has transitioned though DOC, please name the stock and describe the impact (positive or negative) on the SP..

Its time we really did get to appreciate and concentrate where this ship is heading rather than casting dagger-looks at the bridge...

All the best
    CV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.005(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ $12.63K 29.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 48634 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 154067 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ 14733
Last updated 15.04pm 01/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.