Two doctors board a flight out of Seattle. One sits in the...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Two doctors board a flight out of Seattle. One sits in the window seat, the other in the middle seat. Just before take-off, a lawyer takes the seat by the aisle. The lawyer kicks off his shoes, wiggles his toes, and starts to settle in for the flight. Shortly after take-off, the doctor in the window seat says, "I think I'll go and get myself a coke."

"I'll save you getting past me, I'll get it for you." says the lawyer.

While the lawyer is gone, one of the doctors picks up one of the lawyer's shoes and spits in it. When the lawyer returns with the coke, the other doctor promptly says, "That coke looks good, I think I'll get one too."

Again, the lawyer obligingly fetches the drink. While he's gone, the other doctor picks up the other shoe and spits in it.

The lawyer returns with the coke and resumes his seat. As the plane is about to land, the lawyer slips his feet into his shoes and realizes immediately what has happened.

"How long must this go on?" he asks the doctors. "This fighting between our professions? This hatred and bitterness? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in cokes?"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.