Infose, I Corinthians 13 1 If I speak with the tongues of men...

1. 1,630 Posts.
    Infose,

I Corinthians 13
    1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body [a]to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag andis not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 [b]bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of [c]prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I [d]became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now wesee in a mirror [e]dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the[f]greatest of these is love.

Footnotes:
    1. 1 Corinthians 13:3 Early mss read that I may boast
    2. 1 Corinthians 13:7 Or covers
    3. 1 Corinthians 13:8 Lit prophecies
    4. 1 Corinthians 13:11 Lit have become...have done away with
    5. 1 Corinthians 13:12 Lit in a riddle
    6. 1 Corinthians 13:13 Lit greater

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.