LYC 1.23% $6.99 lynas rare earths limited

Does LYC make HRE ?, page-22

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Jan Johnson : Is there a need for me to compile a list of your own posts ,rubbishing others or their opinion?
    Some readers don t have the time to search what has been happening in this forum.

Disagreeing with your opinions or, asking you to substantiate your claim is NOT a personal attack. I believe you have problems in defense when your posts are challenged because of the hi opinion of yourself and lack of respect for your opponents. That what i object to and react accordingly.

There will be no problem if each party stick to topic post facts ,for and against.
    This is not a popularity contest .We are here on one level to debate in the best interest for the readers to make an informed decision .

Re "name anyone on this site " .That was confirmed by the poster himself in response to a comment i made about Tim`s post. He made fun of it because i quoted "his post" So i assume it is the same person.
    I still refer to the poster in here by his/her nic .

I could name a number of posters that i was associated called (lynasheads) who opposed my pov. I chose not to do so. I did admit that i was wrong to go along with them instead of standing up for what i believed was happening with the lynas management.

What you think of Jack Lifton or Dudley Kingsnorth is irrelevant.Both are professionals in their own right. Are you lining up on the same level as the 2 gentlemen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.99
Change
0.085(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $6.477B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $7.00 $6.90 $7.492M 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10194 $6.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.99 19639 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.99
  Change
0.085 ( 0.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.93 $7.00 $6.90 283569
Last updated 11.57am 16/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.