''I think most women do not have men in mind when they doll...

1. 81,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''I think most women do not have men in mind when they doll themselves up for a fun night out. ''

go to the best source possible --------------- women's magazines and do some web searches as well on - how to attract a man or how to catch a man

over and over we have the evidence of an entire industry built on mimicking sexual arousal

The evidence suggests that facial makeup is often designed to enhance features associated with sexual attractiveness and fertility. The search results indicate that makeup is generally used by women to enhance their physical attractiveness and appear more youthful, which are signals of fertility and reproductive value. Specifically:
    • Makeup is designed to make women look younger by enhancing features like larger eyes, fuller lips, and smoother skin - features associated with youth and fertility
    • The use of makeup by women is thought to tap into primal, biologically-based preferences for signs of youth and fertility in potential mates
    • Makeup that emphasizes feminine facial features is seen as attractive, as these features are associated with high estrogen levels and reproductive capacity
    go and look at each part of facial makeup - one finds that each part is based on the look of sexual arousal

it's designed to show a face saying 'yes', I'm ready

an entire industry based on those principles

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.